Officially launched on December 12th, 2018, BitDeer.com has since gained immense popularity among the global crypto mining community, despite the trenches of the crypto bear market. The platform is proud to provide a transparent, reliable, convenient, and flexible computing power-sharing service to users around the world.
Spring Festival is a joyous holiday celebrated throughout Asia as a time to spend with family and friends. During the festival, people gift each other red envelopes in hopes of passing on good fortune. In appreciation for the support from its worldwide users, BitDeer.com is happy to show its gratitude and best wishes by gifting red envelopes to the global individual miners’ community.
This 12-day celebration is kicking off on January 31 (Beijing Time). Users can visit BitDeer.com to claim a set amount of red envelopes every day:
- From January 31 to February 3, each user can draw one red envelope per day.
- On February 4, each user can draw two red envelopes.
- From February 5 to February 7, each user can draw three red envelopes per day.
- From February 8 to February 11, each user can draw four red envelopes per day.
BitDeer.com has also unveiled the generous prizes within the red envelopes:
- Random amounts of BTC ranging from $0.219 to $8,076 in 2,019 red envelopes, with a total prize pool of $200,000.
- Free 5-day 2T Bitcoin mining plans in 4,038 red envelopes, with a total prize pool value of $20,000.
- Free mining coupons for 120-day, 180-day, 270-day, and 360-day plans in 8,076 red envelopes, with a total prize pool value of $2,000,000.
During the celebration, BitDeer.com will also be increasing the rewards for its popular “Invite A Friend to Receive Bitcoin Bonus” promotion by doubling the bonus incentive. People who invite new users during this time, will enjoy a Bitcoin bonus equal to 4% of the payouts from the first purchase of the invited new user, and the invited new user will receive an extra reward as well.
Recent reports from J.P. Morgan claim the production-weighted cost per bitcoin averaged just above $4,000 worldwide in Q4 2018, and thus Bitcoin is no longer worth the mining cost. However, some Chinese mining operations have had the ability to mine Bitcoin at around $2,400 per unit, due to favorable agreements they had made with local electricity generators.
Through a strategic partnership with BTC.com and AntPool, most of BitDeer.com’s mining equipment is housed and operated by the world’s two largest cryptocurrency mining pools’ designated facilities in China. Consequently, while competitors are putting an indefinite hold on the sales of mining plans, BitDeer.com is able to continue providing global individual miners with flexible plan durations, competitive pricing, and low maintenance fees.
Within two months, BitDeer.com has achieved explosive growth with website traffic surpassing 1.2 million visits and over 50,000 daily active users. The leading computing power-sharing platform now has customers from over 165 countries, and more than 40% purchase orders are placed by users originating from the U.S.